Classroom nature printing REFILL kit includes seeds, paper, ink, instructions, and three STEAM lessons. The seeds are selected as best for classroom planting and printing. The kit includes paper for printing process and final prints, some tools used to make the prints (sponges), a tube of water-soluable ink, step-by-step nature printing instructions, and three literacy and botany instructional lesson plans. Please order grade level.
Items in REFILL Kit:
(5) Packets of Seeds (Hudson Valley Seed Co. Art Packs, especially selected for classroom gardens)
(25 sheets) Waxed Craft Paper (for inking and protecting furniture)
(50 sheets) Student grade 88lb printmaking paper, 9 x 12"
(25 sheets) Newsprint, 9 x 12" for practice printing
(1) 5oz tube water-soluable printing ink
(1) 1oz sample bottle of Ampersand artisian botanical ink (Avocado or Black Walnut)
(25) washable sponge daubers for inking (1.2 x 3 x 1")
(50) Small Botanography plant stickers
(1) Package of Classroom STEAM Lessons with literacy and botany focus (select K-3, 4-6, 7-8, or 9-12 grade level packets)
(1) Step-by step Nature Printing instructions for a classroom environment
(1) Botanography information card and information about "Exquisite Garden: Student Garden Stories" book project
top of page
bottom of page